Offering All-on-4® implants and more in Boulder, CO.
Dr. Daniel and the team are pleased to be able to bring their patients All-on-4® - a revolutionary new treatment that is proving to be popular and successful around the world. This tooth restoration provides a fixed full-arch prosthesis for failing teeth, giving patients the functionality and esthetic appearance that they need. Not to mention, All-on-4 is faster and lower cost than many conventional implant treatment options.
The All-on-4® concept can be used both to replace teeth that need to be removed through damage or decay, or to replace a set of dentures.
What are the benefits of the All-on-4® solution?
The popularity of the All-on-4® solution stems largely from the range of benefits that it offers patients, which include:
- There are only four implant posts used, so the surgery is less invasive and more cost effective.
- There are less costs involved than the standard placement of 6-8 implants.
- Once the implants are in place, they strengthen the jaw bone and help prevent deterioration.
- Implants are custom-made extremely secure, so your new teeth won’t slip, pinch, or move around like dentures.
- Implants promise the return of full functionality to your mouth, and once you are healed you will be able to eat, drink, talk, laugh and sneeze normally.
- Offer natural-looking aesthetic improvement. The crowns used in the All-on-4® will be uniform in size and shape, and can be color-matched to your desired shade of whiteness.
- Bone grafting is less likely to be required.
- Discomfort during the treatment is often said to be minimal compared to a regular implant procedure.
- Discretion is guaranteed with the All-on-4® solution, your prosthesis will look and feel like real teeth.
- Faster recovering, allowing you to get back to enjoying your life as soon as possible.
- In almost all cases, teeth can be replaced in just one day.
Am I a suitable candidate for the All-on-4® solution?
In order to assess whether you are a suitable candidate for the All-on-4® solution, it will be necessary for you to attend a consultation appointment with Dr. Daniel. This will provide an opportunity to talk through the treatment with our team, ask any questions that you may have and discuss whether this solution is the right one for your dental needs.
However, as a general guide, the All-on-4® solution can benefit patients who:
- Are facing the extraction of a full arch of teeth.
- Have failing bridgework.
- Currently wear dentures.
- Are unable to tolerate dentures.
- May otherwise require bone augmentation.
- Have low confidence as a result of wearing dentures.
- Are looking for a permanent, discreet solution to their dental problems.
The All-on-4® Treatment
The All-on-4 treatment might vary on a case-by-case basis. Afterall, every patient has their own unique dental conditions. However, during your appointment there might be several things that will occur.
First, imaging in the form of x-rays or CBCT scans will be required to ensure that your jaw bone is healthy and able to support the implant posts. If you are a suitable candidate for the procedure, any badly decayed or damaged teeth will be removed ahead of your implants being fitted.
Next, you will be given a local anesthetic to keep you comfortable, while your dental implants are put into their pre-determined locations. Next, a bridge will be fitted by Dr. Daniel on the same day.
If you are interested in finding out more about this incredible new treatment, then Dr. Daniel and the team would love to advise you. Get in touch with office today and discover how All-on-4® can restore the function and beauty of your smile 720-259-9300.